AT24C256 Chip CardThe Atmel AT24C256 is a contact only I2C (I-squared-C) memory smart card that provides 256K (262,144 bits) of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM). The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low-power and low-voltage operation are essential. Ideal for use in storing data in closed loop environments where low security is required. The card is white PVC and is standard CR80 size.
Operating temperature：-30℃ to 60℃
Color：CMYK printing, Silk-Printing,Digital printing etc.
Features：Water-proof, moisture-proof,shock-proof, high temperature resistance.
Package： 200pcs/box ,3000pcs/carton or customize
Available craft：Barcode, Scratch off panel, Signature panel, Spray number, Laser number, Embossing, etc. Bellow see part of our crafts:
TEL：+86-133-5297-4392 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Low-voltage and Standard-voltage Operation
– 2.7 (VCC = 2.7V to 5.5V)
– 1.8 (VCC = 1.8V to 5.5V)
* Internally Organized 16,384 x 8 and 32,768 x 8
* Two-wire Serial Interface
* Schmitt Trigger, Filtered Inputs for Noise Suppression
* Bidirectional Data Transfer Protocol
* 1 MHz (5V), 400 kHz (2.7V, 2.5V) and 100 kHz (1.8V) Compatibility
* Write Protect Pin for Hardware Data Protection
* 64-byte Page Write Mode (Partial Page Writes Allowed)
* Self-timed Write Cycle (5 ms max)
– Endurance: 1 Million Write Cycles
– Data Retention: 100 Years
* Extended Temperature and Lead-free/Halogen-free
* 8-lead JEDEC PDIP, 8-lead JEDEC SOIC, 8-lead Ultra Thin Mini-MAP (MLP 2×3), 5-lead SOT23, 8-lead TSSOP and 8-ball dBGA2 Packages
* Die Sales: Wafer Form, Waffle Pack and Bumped Wafers
Newbega RFID Technology reserves the right to change any information or data in this document without prior notice.