Product Name: UHF Pig Ear Tag
Pig Ear Tag is designed to be fixed on pig’s ear. Through programing and encoding, we can record specific information like bloodlines, birth dates, vaccinations and other key criteria necessary information for pigs and other livestock, etc.
This tag is a round shape electronic ear tag that is applies to pig management. When pigs wear the tags, it is like that the pigs wear an electronic identity card, we can easily know which pig is which pig. The chip in pig ear tags records all important animal information, which allows people to conveniently and effectively identify and manage the pigs, to accurately verify the pig transportation and the epidemic report, to effectively control and prevent many major animal diseases.
So, it enables the livestock industry develops into a healthy track, and significantly improves the economic benefits of animal husbandry operators.
1. Chip: TK4100, EM4102, EM4200, etc.
2. Size: Main Tag: Φ32mm±2mm(customizable）
3. Frequency: 125KHz, LF
4. Memory: 32bits/64bits/96bit/512bit
5. Strike resistance: compliant with IEC 68-2-27
6. Programming Cycles: 100,000 times
7. Material: TPU+ copper head
8. Reading distance: 0.5~2.5m
9. Color: Pink, green, orange, yellow（customizable）
10. Operating temperature: -10°C to 65°C
1. IP67 waterproof, sun-proof
2. Encapsulated by TPU material, anti-allergic, anti-freeze, and anti-heat.
3. Ear plate and cooper ear tag clamp used together, easy to install, and difficult to shed.
4. Copper head stud earrings, not easy to be loosen, no corrosion, never rust.
5. laser engraved code and mark, never fading.
6. Binding force: Main Tag and auxiliary tag bind solidly, need more than 200N force to break.
7. Tensile resistance of main tag: When the tag is locked as a whole, the breaking force of the tag head and the marking surface is greater than 230N.
Crafts can be customized in accordance with the customer requirements for different products.
Pig counting, identification, tracking and epidemic prevention and control, meat quarantine, all the field of information management for pigs, also applicable in sheep, cattle, horse etc.