Tags: Ntag213 Woven Wristbands
Posted on 6 Jun,2019
RFID technology not only prove valuable in the event organizing business, but the positive attributes of this technology leave no industry untouched. Of all, healthcare, as the industry finds a great relief after utilizing ntag213 woven wristbands and investing more and more in RFID technology. Considering the huge dependence of the medical industry to this technology, the recent market analysis has revealed that by 2021, there will be an exponential demand of RFID technology encrypted NFC wristbands in the industry.
One of the strongest reasons that RFID is expanding so impressively in the industry is its sheer number of valuable benefits that benefit the industry and streamlined their work procedure. In hospitals, RFID work incredibly outstanding from the tracking of surgical equipment to the details of patients admitted and staff.Below are the valuable features of RFID, which is deployed in the healthcare industry all over the world.
Tracking of patient’s and staffs: Many hospitals are dependant on this technology to track patients and staff and maintained their records. In many hospitals, patients and staff are outfitted with Mifare 1K woven wristbands:
- To identify patient’s/staff complete information
- To have a faster accounting of surgical tools before and after surgery
- Track the expiry date of medicines and each point of contact from manufacturer to pharmacy.
Patient Safety: There is no surprise that healthcare industry count among those industries which contributes a major portion of the world’s economy. Despite this fact, the industry is all about saving lives, and RFID tags and wristbands are making a positive difference in this regard.
- RFID chips embedded in wristbands do the proper scanning of patient’s. The reports of RFID scanning facilitates retrieval of a patient’s medication and meal scheduling, prescribed medicines, and the patient’s medical history.
- Connect the pulse of newborn infants with their parents and provide medical personnel to monitor the infant’s safety.
- Through its rigorous screening process, reduce the chances of one patient coming into contact with another who has severe contagious diseases.
Laundry tracking: It should treat as no surprise that even in the laundry, RFID is making a positive impact in the healthcare industries.Towels, blankets and bed sheets are few things which are provided by the hospitals to the admitted patients. Each of these items must need to be washed and disinfected for use. These linens and textiles are so many in numbers that it is beyond the potential of a human to maintain its records. An efficient way to keep track of these items is by using a system with RFID laundry tags.
The wonders of RFID technology solves many problems for hospitals. It helps them to be better managed, reduced cost and risks, and improve the standard of care they provide to treat the patients.