Mifare Desfire EV1 4K proximity cardMIFARE DESFire EV1 delivers the perfect balance of speed, performance and cost efficiency. Its open concept allows future seamless integration of other ticketing media such as smart paper tickets, key fobs, and mobile ticketing based on Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. It is also fully compatible with the existing MIFARE reader hardware platform. MIFARE DESFire EV1 is your ticket to contactless systems worldwide.
Operating temperature：-30℃ to 60℃
Color：CMYK printing, Silk-Printing,Digital printing etc.
Features：Water-proof, moisture-proof,shock-proof, high temperature resistance.
Package： 200pcs/box ,3000pcs/carton or customize
Application：Public transport ticketing, E-payment, E-ticket，E-Government applications，Highly secure access management, Event ticketing etc.
Logo Requirement：AI/CDR/PDF format Files
Available craft：Barcode, Scratch off panel, Signature panel, Spray number, Laser number, Embossing, etc. Bellow see part of our crafts:
TEL：+86-133-5297-4392 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mifare Desfire EV1 4K proximity card
Chip：Mifare Desfire EV1 4K
Reading distance：5 – 10cm typically
Fast data transfer: 106 kbit/s, 212 kbit/s, 424 kbit/s, 848 kbit/s
Write endurance typcial 500 000 cycles
Memory：4KB NV-Memory, 7 bytes unique identifier
-Common Criteria Certification: EAL4+ (Hardware and Software)
-Unique 7 bytes serial number for each device
-Optional “RANDOM” ID for enhance security and privacy
– Mutual three pass authentication
– Mutual authentication according to ISO/IEC 7816-4
-1 card master key and up to 14 keys per application
– Hardware DES using 56/112/168 bit keys featuring key version, data authenticity by 8 byte CMAC
– Hardware AES using 128-bit keys featuring key version, data authenticity by 8 byte CMAC
– Data encryption on RF-channel
– Authentication on application level
– Hardware exception sensors
– Self-securing file system
– Backward compatibility to MF3ICD40: 4 byte MAC, CRC 16
Newbega RFID Technology reserves the right to change any information or data in this document without prior notice.