MIFARE Ultralight EV1 proximity cardNXP Semiconductors developed the MIFARE Ultralight EV1 MF0ULx1 for use in a contactless smart ticket, smart card or token in combination with a Proximity Coupling Device (PCD). The MF0ULx1 is designed to work in an ISO/IEC 14443 Type A compliant environment. The target applications include single trip or limited use tickets in public transportation networks, loyalty cards or day passes for events. The MF0ULx1 serves as a replacement for conventional ticketing solutions such as paper tickets, magnetic stripe tickets or coins. It is also a perfect ticketing counterpart to contactless card families such as MIFARE DESFire or MIFARE Plus.
Operating temperature：-30℃ to 60℃
Color：CMYK printing, Silk-Printing,Digital printing etc.
Features：Water-proof, moisture-proof,shock-proof, high temperature resistance.
Package： 200pcs/box ,3000pcs/carton or customize
Application：Public transportation, Event ticketing, Loyalty
Available craft：Barcode, Scratch off panel, Signature panel, Spray number, Laser number, Embossing, etc. Bellow see part of our crafts:
TEL：+86-133-5297-4392 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
MIFARE RF interface ISO/IEC 14443 A
MIFARE Ultralight EV1 proximity card
* Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
* Operating distance up to 100 mm depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration
* Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
* Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
* Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
* True anticollision
* 7 byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
* Typical ticketing transaction: < 35 ms
* Fast counter transaction: < 10 ms
* 640-bit or 1312-bit, organized in 20 or 41 pages with 4 bytes per page
* First 512 bits compatible to MF0ICU1
* Field programmable read-only locking function per page for the first 512 bits
* Field programmable read-only locking function per 2 pages above page 15
* 32-bit user definable One-Time Programmable (OTP) area
* 384-bit or 1024-bit freely available user Read/Write area (12 or 32 pages)
* 3 independent, true one-way 24-bit counters on top of the user area
* Anti-tearing support for counters, OTP area and lock bits
* Configurable password protection with optional limit of unsuccessful attempts
* ECC based originality signature
* Data retention time of 10 years
* Write endurance 100.000 cycles
* Write endurance for one-way counters 1.000.000 cycles
Newbega RFID Technology reserves the right to change any information or data in this document without prior notice.