MIFARE Ultralight proximity cardMIFARE® Ultralight-based tickets offer an ideal solution for low-cost, high-volume applications such as public transport, loyalty cards. and event ticketing They serve as a perfect contactless replacement for magnetic stripe, barcode, or QR-code systems. The introduction of the contactless MIFARE Ultralight® ICs for limited-use applications can lead to reduced system installation and maintenance costs.
Operating temperature：-30℃ to 60℃
Color：CMYK printing, Silk-Printing,Digital printing etc.
Features：Water-proof, moisture-proof,shock-proof, high temperature resistance.
Package： 200pcs/box ,3000pcs/carton or customize
Available craft：Barcode, Scratch off panel, Signature panel, Spray number, Laser number, Embossing, etc. Bellow see part of our crafts:
TEL：+86-133-5297-4392 E-mail : email@example.com
MIFARE RF interface ISO/IEC 14443 A
MIFARE Ultralight proximity card
* Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
* Operating distance up to 100 mm depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration
* Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
* Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
* Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
* True anticollision
* 7 byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
* Typical ticketing transaction: < 35 ms
* Fast counter transaction: < 10 ms
* 512-bit, organized in 16 pages with 4bytes per page
* Field programmable read-only locking function per page
* 32-bit user definable One-Time Programmable (OTP) area
* 384-bit user Read/Write area (12 pages)
* Data retention time of 5 years
* Write endurance 10000 cycles
Newbega RFID Technology reserves the right to change any information or data in this document without prior notice.