SLE5528 Chip CardThe SLE5528 is a standard, low-cost EEPROM memory smartcard with 1Kbyte storage space. It is a protected smart card that consists of 1,024 bytes of EEPROM memory. After eight successive incorrect entries the error counter will block any subsequent attempt at PSC verification and hence any possibility to write and erase. It is no doubt that gives a sense of secure for the users.
Operating temperature：-30℃ to 60℃
Color：CMYK printing, Silk-Printing,Digital printing etc.
Features：Water-proof, moisture-proof,shock-proof, high temperature resistance.
Package： 200pcs/box ,3000pcs/carton or customize
Available craft：Barcode, Scratch off panel, Signature panel, Spray number, Laser number, Embossing, etc. Bellow see part of our crafts:
TEL：+86-133-5297-4392 E-mail : email@example.com
* SLE 5528 is 100% functional compatible to SLE 4428
* 1024 × 8-bit EEPROM organization
* Byte-wise addressing
* Irreversible byte-wise write protection of lowest 32 addresses (Byte 0 … 31)
* 1024 × 1-bit organization of protection memory
* Serial three-wire bus
* End of processing indicated at data output
* Answer-to-Reset acc. to ISO standard 7816-3
* Minimum of 10 write/erase cycles)
* Data retention for minimum of ten years)
* Contact configuration and serial interface in accordance with ISO standard 7816 (synchronous transmission)
* Data can only be changed after entry of the correct 2-byte programmable security code (security memory)
Application: Access control, Staff attendance, Transport payment, Personal identification
Newbega RFID Technology reserves the right to change any information or data in this document without prior notice.