Product Name: Patch RFID Tire Tags
The Patch RFID Tire Tag is a RFID transponder designed to be attached to inside wall of the truck and car tire by special formulated chemical adhesive layer, it is robust enough to withstand high speed crash, and high pressure and high temperature of the tire.
With unique identification number and user memory, it can store the tire’s unique ID, and the detailed information about the tire, including the tire’s production data, its parameters, usage history etc. Together with the RFID handheld terminals, it will be easy to track and manage the tires.
1. Product Name: Patch RFID Tire Tag
2. Material: Vulcanized plastic
3. Dimension: 95*35*4mm
4. Protocols: ISO18000-6c
5. Frequency: 860~960MHz
6. Chip: Alien/higgs 3, or NXP Ucode
7. Working Mode: Passive
8. Printing: Silkscreen printing, laser engraving
9. Working Temperature:-40 to+80℃
10. Storage Temperature: -40 to +80 ℃
11. Installing Method: Install on the tire sidewall
12. Reading distance: 0.5-10m
1. Water-proof, anti-collision, anti-erosion, durable.
2. The lock is plastic irreversible buckle, with excellent buckle effect.
3. When you want to unlock, you need to cut the benchmark, after that the tag is ruined.
1. Wet inlay, dry inlay, label (paper label, PVC label…)
2. Silk-screen printing with logo, color
3. Printing of serial number or barcode
4. 3M adhesive layer
5. Anti-metal layer
6. Chip encoding
Crafts can be customized in accordance with the customer requirements for different products
Widely use in the tire factory for anti-counterfeiting and recycling purpose Use in the tire chain store to for inventory and logistics management. Tire maintain for the vehicle maintenance store.