Product Name: RFID Screw Tags
The RFID screw tag is a RFID transponder adopt the shape of screw, packed by durable ABS plastic, can be screwed into non-metallic surface, which allow drilling a hole, making the RFID Screw Tag become a part of the object.
It is resistant to water, oil, dust and extreme temperatures. It is perfect to be used for wood and plastic product, can be used to track the objects in transit, between each check point or at changes in transport for pallet deliveries.
1. Product Name: RFID Screw Tag
2. Material: ABS
3. Dimension: M6, M8, M10 and M12
4. Protocol: ISO14443, ISO15693, ISO18000-6C, 18000-6B
5. Frequency: 125KHz, 13.56MHz, UHF
6. Chip: EM4100,EM4102, TK4100, T5567, hitag 1, hitag 2, hitag S, MIFARE Classic® 1K, ICODE SLI, NTtag21X…
7. Working Mode: Passive
8. Weight: 11.18±0.03g
9. Working Temperature: -25~+70°C
10. Storage Temperature: -40~+80°C
11. IP Rating: IP66
1. Resist to water, oil, dust, extreme temperature, etc.
2. ABS material, is hard and durable.
3. Different sizes for choice, Φ6mm, Φ8mm, Φ10mm, etc
4. Different frequency available: 125Khz and 13.56Mhz.
RFID screw tags are used mainly for management of supply chains, property tracking, wooden pallet tracking….