Product Name: Jewelry RFID Tags Jewellery Solution
RFID Jewelry tag is a small RFID transponder specially designed for applications including jewelry tagging, inventory management and asset tracking. Encapsulated with RFID chip, each RFID Jewelry Tag is assigned a unique identification number.
The aluminum etched antenna spread in the whole tag including the lock tape to avoid tampering. Once the tag is attached to an item, it cannot be moved off without breaking the tag. Jewelry tag is typically used in jewelry retail shop and jewelry warehouse, can also be used as price tag for clothes and the other commodity.
The small RFID tags are an excellent way of enhancing the security of many inventoried products, especially jewelry items. And it improves the efficiency of inventory checking and prevent stealing.
1. Product Name: RFID Jewelry Tags
2. Surface Material: Paper or PET
3. Substrate: PET with etched aluminum antenna
4. Frequency: 860-960MHz.1356MHz
5. Chip: Alien H3, MIFARE S50, ICODE SLI
6. Dimension: 120*15mm
7. Printing: Offset printing, silkscreen printing, Inkjet print number
Laser print number
8. Protocol: (ISO/IEC 18000-6C, EPC Class1 Gen2), ISO1443
9. Operating Temperature/Humidity: -10～60℃/20%～60%RH
10. Storage Temperature/Humidity: 20～30℃/20%～60%RH
1. Printable tag, can be printed with logo, words, or other content per customer’s requirement.
2. Anti-tamper tag, once attached to an item, it cannot be taken off unless breaking the tag.
3. Sweat-proof, shockproof, thermal stability.
4. The tag is glue-free around the area close to the object, making it especially suitable for delicate or absorbent materials.
5. Are compliant with ISO 15693 or ISO 14443 standards and are available in both HF and UHF frequencies.
6. Tag is heat and cold resistant.
1. Jewelry RFID solution. RFID Jewelry tag can track and count jewelry like necklace, rings, jade, and so on, preventing stealing, enhance work efficiency.
2. Price tag for clothes shoes etc., improving the brand image.
3. Labeling watches, glasses or similar small items.
4. Inventory Management, Asset Tracking.