Applied to cards:
- color shift ink – plastic card, paper card, metal card, wood card, epoxy card;
- microprinting – plastic card, epoxy card;
- UV detection – plastic card, paper card, epoxy card
What do you need to prepare?
- Confirm card type and anti-counterfeiting technology.
- Design file at .ai/ .pdf/ .psd/ .eps/ .jpeg (jpg)/ .tiff. format, minimum resolution at 300dpi.
- Color confirmation including the CMYK value or Pantone color No. Or directly send us samples to match the color if you don’t know the exact color.
What is anti-cunterfeiting technology?
It refers to the preventive technical measure which can facilitate customers to distinguish authenticity and counterfeiting and protect their legitimate rights & interests. Meanwhile, it can also help protect the corporate brand and the market. This kind of technology is difficult to be imitated and copied, and it is not highly cost at the same time.
There are various anti-counterfeiting technologies including the printing, chemical material, physical, digital information, structure and packaging, human body and biological feature anti-counterfeiting technology, etc. Here it refers to the printing anti-counterfeiting technology, and it can be divided into the following 3 types.
- They can show different color from different angles of view.
- Hidden images on them will show under the special light.
- You can see the regular digits or letters if you use the high power magnifying glass.
- You can check the detailed effects of these crafts according to the following video.
What is color shift ink?
It refers to the special ink which changes color through a volatile substance, which can be used in the anti-counterfeiting industry, toy industry, gift industry, clothing industry, handicraft industry, etc. It mainly includes 3 types, the photochromic ink, the moisture sensitive ink, and the thermochromic sensitive ink.
Here it means the first one. The ink color will change under sunlight or UV light. That is to say, when you observe the image from different angles of view, the light differs so the ink color will change, too.
- Simple operation and low cost – the production is not complex, cost saved.
- Lasting effect – not easy to fade away, be scratched or worn out.
What is microprinting?
- You may not realize the seem normal solide or dotted line is a anti-counterfeiting means if you were not told that in advance, which can prevent unscrupulous merchants from counterfeiting at some degree.
- Thin lines wouldn’t occupy much space of the card surface or take bad effects on its appearance.
What is UV detection?
It refers to the technology that detect the fluorescent imprints via fluorescent or ultraviolet sensors, and it is mainly applied to banknote counters, banknote detectors, etc.
- Add the special phosphor to the ink.
- Silk print content on the card surface with that ink.
- Irradiate that content (invisible now) with a laser pointer.
- The phosphor mixed into the ink will glow, and the content will show.
- Simple operation – the production is not complex.
- Amazing effect – the final effect is special and interesting.