Custom Epoxy Card for Door Access Control
Epoxy card, made with a specific glue and plastic card. Just drip the glue onto the regular plastic card, then a piece of epoxy card formed. It can well protect the plastic card in some degree.
Therefore, the service life of the epoxy card is much longer than a normal plastic card. In other words, you can see it as the upgraded version of the plastic card. Besides, the epoxy card looks more attractive. You may like it.
As for production method, the epoxy cards are made the similar way that the magnetic stripe cards are. Here is the rough steps as follows:
- Make the desired shape with the correct die.
- Apply adhesive to both sides using the automated dispensing equipment, and let it set.
- Pass a stainless steel ring or elastic rope through the little hole on the epoxy card, and hang it like a key.
Commonly Used Chips:
- Mifare 1k
- Desfire EV1
These chips are both readable and written, and can be utilized for many industries after encryption.
Epoxy cards are widely used as the hotel door key cards, hot spring resort locker key cards, public transport payment tickets…
Employees at Newbega are given epoxy timecard to clock in in case that fingerprints don’t work. The expoxy card is attractive, lightweight, and may be hung like the key.
The epoxy key cards for door locks sold by the TLJ door lock firm in the U.K are popular with the members of the community, because of their quick door open speed and high security.
NFC epoxy name cards are less likely to be forgotten at a corner than a pile of paper business cards. Others can get your contact info once putting their phone close to these cards.
- Confirm the epoxy card quantity and crafts, and submit your design files.
- We will summarize the details into a PDF file and email it to you.
- After you have approved the proof and make the payment, we will start the production.
- After production is complete, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
Each of your orders will have an independent order number, and you can track its production progress at any time.
Note: We require payment in full before we design or produce your order unless you have established payment terms with Newbega RFID Technology.