Professional Contactless RFID Tag Readers for LF and HF Chips Reading
|Read and Write
|ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B, ISO 15693
|Supported Card Types
|LED Indicator, Buzzer
Dual Frequency RFID Tag Reader Introduction
The N-SR002 RFID tag reader, is a universal tag reader designed with the 13.56KHz and 125KHz non-contact dual frequency RF technology. Its shell is made of PVC material, scratch-resistant and durable, and it has the frosted surface with environmental friendly spray, simple and elegant.
It has the 2-color LED indicator which is red at standby mode, and green at operating mode. Except that, it has the built-in buzzer, the sound is clear and bright. As for the performance, it is accurate and fast, and has some special functions. Well, you can check the main functions as follows:
- Compatible with ID and IC cards reading.
- Plug and play, no need a driver.
- Output format customizable.
Want to own such dual frequency tag readers for your distributor business? Newbega N-SR002 RFID tag reader is your good choice. Contact us to know more about this product now! And we can also offer you some OEM/ODM service to help your brand promotion.
RFID Tag Reader Operation Introduction
Just connect this RFID tag reader to the Windows system computer through the USB interface. It is often used in membership card management systems such as gyms and Internet cafes. When the RF card is close to the card reader, the card number is automatically entered into the computer. We no longer need to manually enter the card number into the computer through the keyboard.
Supported Chip Cards:
- Mifare 1K card, Ntag213 card, Ultralight EV1 card and other ISO14443A protocol cards
- EM4100 card, EM4200 card
- Confirm the RFID tag reader quantity and crafts, and submit your design files.
- We will summarize the details into a PDF file and email it to you.
- After you have approved the proof and make the payment, we will start the production.
- After production is complete, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
Each of your orders will have an independent order number, and you can track its production progress at any time.
Note: We require payment in full before we design or produce your order unless you have established payment terms with Newbega RFID.