Colorful Smart Nylon Bracelets for Parties Events Activities
Additional Product Parameters
|Frequency||Function||Writing Cycle||Reading Range||Memory|
|13.56 MHz, 125 KHz||Read and Write||100,000 times||0-1m||330 bit, 128 bit, 1KB, etc.|
|Protocol||Storage Temperature||Operating Temperature||Warranty||MOQ|
|ISO7815/7816, ISO/IEC 14443A||-30 ~ 75 Degrees||-30 ~ 75 Degrees||1 year||1000pcs|
Nylon Bracelet Introduction
Nylon bracelet, made of waterproof nylon material, can be used for the advertising & promotion, anniversary celebrations, personal decoration, fashion accessories, and so on. It can also be equipped with RFID chip, and owns the identification, access control, and payment functions.
Want to custmize your intelligent nylon RFID wristbands? Click the following “Inquire Now” button to contact us now! And start you customizing journey!
|Frequency Type||Frequency||Chip Type||Memory||Memory Mode||Protocol|
|Low Frequency (LF)||125 KHZ||TK4100||64 bits||Read Only||ISO 7816|
|T5577||330 bits||Read / Write|
|EM4305||512 bits||11784 / 11785|
|High Frequency (HF)||13.56 MHZ|
|Mifare classic EV1 1K||1024 bytes||ISO 14443 A|
|Mifare classic EV1 4K||4096 bytes|
|Ultralight EV1||640 bits|
|Ultralight C||192 bytes|
|Desfire EV1 2K||2048 bytes|
|Desfire EV1 4K||4096 bytes|
|Desfire EV1 8K||8192 bytes|
|Desfire EV2 2K||2048 bytes|
|Desfire EV2 4K||4096 bytes|
|Desfire EV2 8K||8192 bytes|
|Clone mifare 1K||1024 bytes|
|ICODE SLI-X||1024 bits||ISO 15693|
Note: Custom nylon bracelets from Newbega always support various chip setting, including 125KHz and 13.56MHz RFID chips.
- 125KHZ Chip Type: TK4100, T5577, EM4305, EM4200
- 13.56MHZ Chip Type: MIFARE Classic® 1K, MIFARE Classic® 4K, MIFARE® DESFire® EV1 MIFARE® DESFire® EV2, NFC chip, Ultralight EV1, etc.
- Confirm the nylon wristbands quantity and crafts, and submit your design files.
- We will summarize the details into a PDF file and email it to you.
- After you have approved the proof and make the payment, we will start the production.
- After production is complete, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
Each of your orders will have an independent order number, and you can track its production progress at any time.
Note: We require payment in full before we design or produce your order unless you have established payment terms with Newbega RFID.