SLE4442 Chip Card
The SLE-4442 Secure Memory Card is one of the most popular “Smart Memory Cards” in the world. This chip includes an intelligent 256-Byte EEPROM with Write Protect Function and Programmable Security Code (PSC). This chip contains and EEPROM organized 1024 x 8 bit offering the possibility of programmable write protection for each byte. Reading of the whole memory is always possible. The memory can be written and erased byte by byte .
Operating temperature：-30℃ to 60℃
Color：CMYK printing, Silk-Printing,Digital printing etc.
Features：Water-proof, moisture-proof,shock-proof, high temperature resistance.
Package： 200pcs/box ,3000pcs/carton or customize
Available craft：Barcode, Scratch off panel, Signature panel, Spray number, Laser number, Embossing, etc. Bellow see part of our crafts:
* 256 × 8-bit EEPROM organization
* Byte-wise addressing
* Irreversible byte-wise write protection of lowest 32 addresses (Byte 0 … 31)
* 32 × 1-bit organization of protection memory
* Two-wire link protocol
* End of processing indicated at data output
* Answer-to-Reset acc. to ISO standard 7816-3
* Programming time 2.5 ms per byte for both erasing and writing
* Minimum of 10 write/erase cycles)
* Data retention for minimum of ten years)
* Contact configuration and serial interface in accordance with ISO standard 7816 (synchronous transmission)
* Data can only be changed after entry of the correct 3-byte programmable security code (security memory)
Newbega RFID Technology reserves the right to change any information or data in this document without prior notice.